Proline stands for proving that you truly can have it all.
Much like our mission to provide high quality, OEM compatible optical transceivers at third-party prices, we too believe that you shouldn't have to compromise when it comes to your career.
We believe that our greatest asset is our caring, driven, and unique staff of problem solvers and critical thinkers. Our incredible team is constantly innovating new ways to serve our customers, improve our products, or streamline our operations, leading us to great new heights of achievement and success.
We’re looking for talented people to join our team who are as excited as we are about reshaping the enterprise, data center, and service provider networking landscape. If this sounds like you, apply today—we’d love to meet you!
Send us your resume and/or cover letter via email to Careers@prolineoptions.com. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager for Proline Options assigned to our CDW Sales Team. Responsible for all Commercial sales functions within the CDW Channel. Required to manage and develop CDW. The candidate will work to develop business relationships to best leverage and enable Proline Options penetration across various market segment verticals, including specific emphasis and focus on the SMB, Enterprise, Healthcare, Finance, Corporate, Majors, and Education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with PROLINE OPTIONS Commercial Sales Management, Distribution Team & Product Management Teams to develop go-to-market strategies for PROLINE OPTIONS Products and Services within assignment.
- Proactively identifies sales opportunities at CDW and End User customers.
- Focuses to develop PROLINE OPTIONS relationships and engagement within all levels of the assigned account base.
- Executes a business plan focused on driving unit/revenue growth and measurement against defined targets for the assigned account base.
- Maintains multiple contacts within a large customer base, providing routine communication about PROLINE OPTIONS products, programs, offers, and promotions.
- Travels as needed to CDW locations to conduct PPM presentations, lead onsite AM’s who conduct face-to-face trainings and meetings to further develop PROLINE OPTIONS business.
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly business tracking & internal communication to drive awareness, visibility, and needs for both short-term & long-term sales opportunities/pipeline/development within CDW.
- Focus to analyze and develop End Customer demand within all CDW segments.
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- College Degree required.
- 5+ years of prior Channel Marketing experience in IT Hardware, Software, or Services developing business within CDW.
- High understanding of Indirect and Direct Channel Sales and Customer acquisition process.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Ability to articulate the PROLINE OPTIONS value proposition.
- Ability to influence at all levels both with customers, and internally at PROLINE OPTIONS.
- Expert knowledge of industry trends, competition, customer buying patterns and marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships across organizations.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-direct and work remotely.
- Highly proficient with MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- Leadership experience & capability.
- Business plan development and execution.
- Demonstrated quota achievement.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Distribution, the DMR Channel and End Customers.
- Technical proficiency in Computer Hardware/IT environments.
- Proven ability to sell in a complex and dynamic situation.
- Works remotely in any of the following areas: Chicago
- Works in office or partner location: Chicago
- Daily required Telephone, Email, Communication duties.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Face-to-Face Training, Client Engagement, Internal Reporting.
- Travel as needed/required by role & customer cadence.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Proline Options provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.